Blog by: Suryakant Tripathi
A trainer will:
- Assess your individual abilities and needs.
- Personalize your workouts so that they help you achieve your goals.
- Ensure you are doing exercises correctly and provide instant feedback on how to adjust your posture, motion, and exertion to get maximum results and prevent injury.
- Keep changing your workouts as you gain in strength and endurance or if a certain exercise is not working for you.
- Keep your workouts interesting and fun, introducing you to using different equipment to work for the same muscle groups.
Becoming a trainer is actually very easy. Gold’s Gym Fitness Institute conducts courses in personal training. This is a three-month program with theory & Practical followed by an internship. You just need to be 12th passed as a basic qualification.
Know more about us at http://www.bfysportsnfitness.com
BFY provides training for Personal Trainers and courses in Sports nutrition and Diet in cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gurgaon.
BFY also provides Placements Services in India.