Blog by : Anushka Jain
BFY Workshop for Fitness Kick Boxing:
Want to learn the trending kick boxing? It does not only teach you how to
correctly kick and punch but also keeps you fit. Feel the adrenal rush in your
body by joining the two day BFY workshop for fitness kick boxing.
Have some questions? Continue reading to clear them:
What is the course type?
It is a skill and application based course. Theory will be minimal.
What will you learn from it?
To correctly throw kicks, punches etc. such as jab hook, kicks, bob +
To have practice for perfect execution of these techniques.
To keep the training effective enough for improvement of stamina &
To apply kickboxing moves into workout sessions.
To create secure moves to prevent injuries.
To teach motivational techniques to the clients and enhance their
What will the two-day course include?
A manual to guide you
Twelve hours of learning & practising on both the days
A post-learning evaluation
On request: extra practice & expert recommended kick-boxing kit
What are the benefits?
Learning fitness technique
Improved stamina & flexibility
Lifetime valid certificate on attending the full workshop
Register yourself for two days full of experience.
Blog by : Anushka Jain
Sports & Fitness Supplement:
Are you a sports & fitness enthusiast? If yes, then keep reading because you are at the right place. This is a chance to make your passion your profession.
BFY presents for you a course for sports and fitness supplement. Your dream is not that far. Become a professional sports and fitness instructor today!
What is in the course syllabus?
- Man: evolution of lifestyle and nutrition
- Human Body: basic anatomy and physics
- Energy Concept: energy systems of body
- Diet & Nutrition: basics
- Supplement Prologue: defining supplements and its basics
- Fundamentals of Performance Nutrition: macro & micro nutrients, antioxidants & other nutrients
- Knowing Supplement better: deeper knowledge
- Creatine: concept
- Steroids: basic information
- Secrets of muscle building: supplements and muscle building
- Supplement on Specific Conditions: fat loss, weight gain, muscle building, increasing energy levels & various diseases
How will you benefit from the course?
- Gain appropriate knowledge with the help of the most pioneering course of its kind in India. This course includes extensive information on the topic.
- Get a certificate at the end of the course if you succeed in passing the exams.
- Make you a better fitness professional, instructor, coach, dietician, personal trainer, body builder etc.
- If you are none of the above, now you can be.
What is the course eligibility?
You must be 18 years old
This is an upgrading course i.e. applicants must have prior knowledge of basic nutrition.
What about career prospects?
Completing this course will make you a specialist in nutritional supplements of sports, exercise & fitness. You will be an expert in the use of: vitamins – mineral tablets/capsules, whey protein powder, Creatine powder, steroids, weight gain, fat loss supplements etc.
What about the course material?
It will be provided to you as soon as we receive the payment for the course.
Passing Marks: 50%
Course Type: Correspondence only
Don’t doubt your passion for fitness and apply for this course! Along with so much deeper knowledge and understanding, you will also get a lifetime valid certificate on clearing the exam. Enrol today!
Blog by : Anushka Jain
A Fitness Guide
A balanced and healthy diet is the key to every problem your body is facing. Therefore, it is our duty to take care of our diet the most. It is said that for maintaining a good health and keep your body fit, a vegetarian diet is the best diet. However, there is no magic pill and there is not one specific diet for overcoming metabolic syndrome and keeping fit. Everyone’s body is different, therefore having different nutrient needs.
Still, there are some guidelines you can follow in order to make sure you are doing everything you can to nurture yourself.
- Keep hunger pangs in control by having a fruit or a healthy snack – oats/cornflakes.
- Eat slowly and chew properly.
- No television, no phone-calls during meal.
- Keep the portion size small.
- Opt for a clear soup or salad.
- Opt for lemon juice instead of soft drinks/milkshakes/coconut water.
- Prefer boiled rice.
- Choose fruit based desserts.
- Remember – don’t skip meals. To maintain your blood sugar level, eat frequent meals.
By following the above guidelines, you are taking care of your body by providing it the nutrients it needs. The above guide can be followed by anyone. But people with chronic illnesses usually need a different guide – one which can cure them of their illness.
0 – Tobacco
1 – Annual check-up
2 – Dental check-up in a year
3 – Months average blood sugar level (HBA1C)
4 – Pillars – 1) Healthy Diet
2) Regular Exercise
4) Diligent Monitoring
5 – Servings of vegetables and fruits
6 – Small meals
7 – Less than 7% of HBA1C
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
- Salt less than 3 gram/day
- Oil less than 10-15 ml/day
- No ghee, no butter
- No anger
1 – Physical Activity: Cycling / walking / shopping for groceries /
playing with children
2 – Diet and Nutrition
3 – Variety – All groups of food
4 – High fibre food
5 – Low cholesterol food
6 – Less salt
7 – Emotional support
8 – Medical follow-up
9 – Self monitoring
- Write a diary
- Exercise everyday
- Add variety to your workout
- Limit carbohydrates intake
- Don’t starve yourself – eat frequent meals
- Reduce your salt intake
- Make sure that you are getting your required amount of proteins
- Make sure you burn more calories than you gain
TEN STEPS TO LOWER YOUR CHOLESTROL
- Eat fruits and vegetable regularly
- Include whole grain every day
- Maintain a level of physical activity that keeps you fit
- Achieve and maintain a healthy body weight
- Keep total cholesterol and saturated fat low. A 2000 calorie diet. Healthy people should eat less than 300 mg cholesterol/day.
- Eat a menu rich in soluble fibre (oats, bananas, oranges, carrot).
- Include soya proteins.
- Avoid food containing trans-fat. Trans fats are found in prepared fried food.
- No curry.
- Avoid sleep after meal.
Blog by : Anushka Jain
BE A FITNESS TRAINER
Are you tired of the monotonous 9 to 5 job?
Want to start doing something new and exciting?
Make your passion your profession!
It’s time to give yourself a chance to live. Make fitness your career.
You can be:
- An Aerobics Instructor
- Gym Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Fitness Consultant
- Fitness Writer
- Fitness trainer for sportsmen
- Corporate Health Management
- Weight Loss Specialist etc.
Scared of stepping foot in this industry? Let us tell you the reasons you should join it today:
- High demand
- Good income
- Enhanced skills
- Helping others
What should be your first step? Easy – get certified in the suitable course!
Reasons for getting certified:
- Qualified individuals have value
- Better placements
- Better income
- Employers demand only qualified individuals
Why get certified with BFY?
- Best, most qualified and experienced faculty
- Get the course of your choice
- Get guidance & support at all times
- Promotion & Placement guidance
- Part-time course that saves time
- Regularly updated through workshops, meetings and seminars by National & International presenters
- Get fitness & health consultancy
- Associate yourself with a premium organisation
- Help-line through BFY – India
- Join the fitness revolution – make wealth from health
Check the study material in advance by enrolling early:
You will receive the study material as soon as your payment/cheque/draft is cleared.
Tests & Exams:
Exams are of MCQ type.
Passing marks – 25 out of 50 (50%)
Want to know the syllabus beforehand?
- Introduction to physical fitness
- Cardio-respiratory fitness
- Musculoskeletal Anatomy & Physiology
- Body Composition
- Client Assessment
- Injury Prevention
- Special Population
- Motivational techniques
- Legal issues
- Professional responsibilities
- Emergency training
Requirements for the course:
- Candidate must be 18 years old
Interested yet? What are you waiting for?
Enrol today and get a lifetime valid certificate on clearing the exam.
If you don’t settle for a life partner, why settle for your career?
BFY will help you live you dream.
Blog by : Anushka Jain
Four Reasons to trust BFY for your fitness course:
In today’s world, nobody trusts anybody without any reason. So, it is clear to us how our consumers would not trust us unless we provide them with a few reasons to do so. We understand that our consumers would choose us only if we give them a little more than their expectations. So, following are our reasons to explain why you should trust BFY for your fitness course:
- Choose your own course: BFY provides you with numerous options for your courses in fitness, diet or sports.
How would that help you?
You can actually read about all the courses on our website, discuss your preferences with experts and choose the right one for yourself. Having so many options tell you what you already didn’t know, therefore expanding your knowledge, and giving you a chance to explore a new side of yourself too. Suppose, you were looking for courses to become a gym trainer but you read how beneficial it is to become a personal trainer while exploring the courses. You would have one more choice, leading you to think everything through before you make a decision.
- Best training faculty: At BFY, we provide you with the best faculty. They are certified, experienced and experts in their fields. A lot of them are award-winning experts, still wanting to work in BFY because of the quality we provide here. There are physiologists, fitness experts, physical therapists, dieticians etc. working with us. There is more information available about each faculty on our website.
- Our Aim: BFY is concerned about the lack of awareness in fitness, sports & diet in our country. Therefore, it was founded with the aim to promote and develop the sports, health and fitness education in India. It trains people in a way that they can add value to the fitness industry of our country. We have 19 centres around India, all working together to make our country healthy & fit.
- BFY App: Apart from all this, BFY app also provides a lot of services to its users including:
- Exclusive discounts on workshops, seminars and courses
- 24/7 customer support
- User friendly interface
- Monthly fitness quiz with cash prizes
- Sample test papers for students
- In app video/digital/audio tutorials
- Fitness widgets (BMI, Calorie intake adviser, ideal weight etc.)
- Instant BFY updates through push notifications
With numerous courses, best facilities, quality teaching, proper guidance & counselling, BFY has become India’s premiere health and fitness training and education organisation. We promise to provide you a successful life in the fitness industry. Join us today.
Blog by : Kirti Bhardwaj
Mr. Vimmie Kumar picked wellness in light of his sibling. He said that he derived it from his sibling and after that he never thought back. He began going rec center a while later. Subsequent to getting roused from his sibling, he came to know just wellness won’t help in getting elevated amounts of nature of wellness, at that point he began lifting weights and got affirmations. He says that learning and affirmations help in building a superior profession and way of life. He did his authentication course under BFY games and came to think about it since his companion was an educator at BFY and he needed to prepare under him. He did his confirmation is ACE/PT, before that he was just doing working out.
Subsequent to preparing at BFY sports and getting his confirmation he presently possesses a wellness focus. He procures around 4 lakhs for every month and is exceptionally fulfilled in the wake of doing his affirmations from BFY. He likewise told that his salary expanded subsequent to doing the course from that point and is glad that he did that!
At the point when gotten some information about his feasible arrangements he advised that he needs to take an interest in Natural Bodybuilding Competition and is intending to accomplish more quality confirmations. The guidance he needs to provide for the newcomers is that they ought to accomplish more accreditations in a decent association like BFY and the new comers ought not go particular. They should take information first from effectively guaranteed individuals and find out about wellness and preparing . He said that they ought not go for steroids and instruct their customers also for the same. He has faith in normal lifting weights and is entirely against steroids. He needs the newcomers to comprehend this too and furthermore needs them to pick up learning first without going in independent ways.
Blog by : Kriti Bhardwaj
Mr. Vinod Kumar was very interested and involved in fitness from a very early age. He said that he is very interested in muscle training and got his inspiration for fitness from his school sports activities. He says that everything in life works through proportionality. If a person is fit he can achieve anything in his life. If a person’s life works on proper proportions he can lead a happy life, similarly if a person is healthy he will be happy where as if he is unhealthy, sadness comes through. He had always been an amazing athlete in school and played a lot of sports which helped him to get the idea of being fit and make a career out of it.
He was searching for certifications courses online, then he came across his friends who told him about BFY sports and fitness. He says that he doesn’t trust online courses and prefers the classroom ones. For him what can be learnt in a class room can’t be done in the same way by using online courses. When he did his research about BFY sports he was very impressed and then decided to join the course from there ! He did the course of ACSM / PT from BFY sports and fitness institute and had an excellent time there.
He currently works at a fitness lounge named Max Fitness and earns approximately 20-30 thousand rupees per month. His earnings increased after doing the course and he says that he learnt a lot from there. Initially he said that he knew a little bit about body and health sciences but after doing the certification, he knows a lot about nutrition and food diet. He has learnt about what kind of workout is suitable for the body and what nutrition and diet they should intake.
He is now looking for other courses to enhance his skills and does not have any further future plans for the time being. He is following the mantra of Go with the Flow wants to see what life has in store for him. He wants to tell the newcomers that one should know each and everything about one’s body and should be careful while taking any food diet. He wants they should be able to learn fully and abstain from using medicine. Also they should always explain their clients about the same and suggest correctly for them to know what is right and what is wrong for their health.
BLOG BY-Pooja Seth
She has broken all the stereotypes which every girl is supposed to follow!From covering her body with tattoos and building a muscular frame.Bani J is a star.Her journey from a lean and a slim girl to a bold and a superfit muscular woman is remarkable and is no cake walk.
Bani J’s workout is the key to her fitness and body to die for. She is never hesitant to lift weights which is considered a taboo in our society.She is very strict with her diet and not at all a perky eater.She does a variety of gym training and has 6 major things for her meals.For greens in her diet, she relies on broccoli, beans, zucchini, and asparagus. The main sources of carbohydrates in her diet remain sweet potatoes, brown rice, and oats and for proteins, she relies on eggs, chicken and fish.
What may seem like a dream body is a result of a very strict and dedicated lifestyle,she is very regular with her workout and has made her name in the world for her fit frame.She has become a diva for every girl who is put down for society.
Some of the important tips that she shares are:
1.Water: She feels that being hydrated is very important.
2.Caffeine:She drinks 2 cups of coffee every day.according to her it helps boost metabolism.
3.Oats: She loves oats and believe that they are very important for weight control.
4.Protein:. She prefers taking a protein rich diet and for that consumes fish, chicken, and eggs. For vegetarians, she suggests tofu and paneer as the best sources of protein.
5.Carbohydrates: Bani J does not believe in going on no carb diet for a fitter body. Instead, she states that carbs are essential for a fit body and she cannot imagine her diet without a daily dose of carbs in the form of sweet potato, brown rice, and oats.
All these are very essential for a fit body and bani j is an example for everyone that if you put your heart and mind into something,no one can stop you achieve that.
She has worked very hard and made fitness as a part of life.We commend her for her sheer hard work and can only say that ;you go girl !
Blog by-Pooja Seth
“The fit girl India”
She is undoubtedly the Fit Girl India.”Ayesha Billimoria” has been influencing so many people into fitness. She is the new age fitness icon for today. She has been a professional athlete since the age of 14.She is one of the leading health and fitness influencers of India today. She is a runner herself and knows the importance of healthy living . Her days are packed head to toe in giving training sessions to her students. She starts her day with arts in motion dance studio in bandra at 6:30 am and then she trains a group 20 women and make them do exercises .At her house ,she has made a little training centre and takes personal training sessions. She is also an ambassador to addidas , and trains runners selected by them .She gets some rest at 12.30 pm, after three hours of back to back home sessions.. She asserts the importance of people learning that running and training well is important. She heads over to Priya Darshni Park for a run at 4 pm and then to conduct training sessions for school children between 5 pm and 7 pm. With that, she finally wraps up her day. Like any athlete she had her share of struggles ,she had severe injuries due to lot of weight training but that could not hamper the passion she has for running. She has decided to be a professional runner even at the age of 31. Her diet is a very simple one and she often indulges in curd bars,beetroot, ginger and wheatgrass
juice.She likes to motivate people through her instagram account and shares her runs and fitness tips on her account.She is a true inspiration and makes each day count.
“Just be you, and share your passion with the world. Dont try to be artificial or like someone else. People will love you for you being you”.