|INGREDIENTS||AMOUNT||ENERGY (Kcal)||PROTEIN (GRAMS)||FAT (GRAMS)|
METHOD OF PREPERATION
- Lightly beat the egg and milk in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and mix.
- Heat butter in a pan over moderate heat and pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- As the mixture begins to set, stir the cooked portion slightly with a spatula so that the thin uncooked part flows to the bottom. Avoid constant stirring.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes until eggs are slighty set.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.