SAMBAR SOUP :
|INGREDIENTS||AMOUNT||ENERGY (Kcal)||PROTEIN (GRAMS)||CARBOHYDRATE (GRAMS)||FAT (GRAMS)|
|GREEN GRAM DAL||30g||97.2||7.2||14.7||0.4|
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
- Wash, peel off and chop finely all the vegetables.
- Pressure cook all the vegetables for 20-22 minutes until soften completely.
- After cooked, mash all the vegetables within pressure cooker with the help of masher or grinder.
- Heat a pan, add vegetable oil and mustard seeds.
- Pour the mashed vegetable along with pressure cooked water into the pan.
- Stir and add spices to it accordingly.
- Cook until one boil.
- Serve hot (can we serve with tricolor idli)