RICE FLAKES CUTLET :
|INGREDIENTS||AMOUNT||ENERGY (Kcal)||PROTEIN (GRAMS)||CARBOHYDRATES (GRAMS)||FAT (GRAMS)|
METHOD OF PREPARATION :
- Soak the rice flakes in water for 10 –15 minutes.
- Boil potatoes and peas until soften separately.
- Grate carrot finely.
- Add soaked rice flakes , boiled potatoes, peas and grated carrot into a bowl and add pieces accordingly.
- Mash all the ingredients and prepare a soft dough.
- Prepare small cutlets out of dough of ingredients.
- Shallow fry cutlets in vegetable oil.
- Serve hot with sauces.