1/4 cup rolled Oats
16 pitted dates
2 tbsp Pistachios
1-2 tbsp Ghee
Dry roast oats for 2-3 mins and coarsely powder them and keep it aside.
- Warm almonds,pistachios and walnuts separately one by one and pulse them separately to get tiny bits.Do this in whipper mode and also do this process separately. Remove and keep it aside.
- Chop dates finely and run this in mixer for a minute or two.
- Now in a wide bowl add the ground dates mixture, powdered oats, and almonds-pistachios-walnuts mixture.
- Mix them well and check for the sweetness of the mixture. If you feel that the sweet is less you can either add more ground dates or figs mixture or you can add a couple of tbsp of sugar powder to the mixture. Mine were perfect for me, this step is left to your choice and also depends on the sweetness you need.
- Make small amla sized ladoos. If you cannot roll them into ladoos then add 1-2 tsp of hot ghee to the mixture and try making again. Store them in an air
In busy life of youth, they need a pre prepared breakfast so as to save the time oats ladoo can be a better option which will save the morning time of preparing breakfast and providing nutrition in terms of macros and micros.