METHOD OF PREPERATION
- Set the oven at 175 degree C.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder together.
- Cream the butter and sugar very well till light and fluffy in a bowl with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Beat in the egg. Add oats, gently add flour and milk to make a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough on a floured board and give the shape of cookie.
- Place the cookies on a lightly greased and floured baking sheet and bake for about 10-15 minutes till golden brown in colour.
- Serve or store.
|CARBOHYDRATE (GRAMS)||FAT (GRAMS)|
|REFINED WHEAT FLOUR /MAIDA||30g||105||3.15||22.5||0.3|
|BAKING POWDER||1/6 t|