PGD in Dietetics
Losing weight is always a struggle. Optimum health and fitness is always the focus, along with fat loss through diet and exercise. Identifying and correcting the underlying cause to lose weight is the key here.
If you are indulging in more calories or skipping workout often, you already know you will witness some extra pounds on the scale. However, when you are watching your food, diet, working out religiously and your weight still does not budge, that is when you need to evaluate your routine and identify the root cause of this issue. There are several reasons why one would gain weight or not lose weight in spite of following the right diet, restricting wrong diet choices and regular exercise. Let us examine some possible causes for this inability to lose weight:
- Thyroid is underactive: If the thyroid gland is underactive, it causes the feeling of fatigue, tiredness and weight gain. Thyroid gland is responsible for controlling the metabolic rate. Low metabolism makes one gain weight and inhibits the process to lose weight. Along with lifestyle modifications, balanced diet and exercising regularly, adding a supplement such as LOSE FAT™ by BestSource Nutrition for fat loss and health and fitness of thyroid is a wise choice. Journal of Medicine 2004;35(1-6):33-48 states that Garcinia cambogia has excellent results for reducing body weight and BMI, which was noted to decrease by 5.4% and 5.2%, respectively. Food intake, total cholesterol, LDL, triglycerides and serum leptin levels were significantly reduced, while HDL and serotonin levels, and excretion of urinary fat metabolites (a biomarker of fat oxidation)- fat loss significantly increased. With stabilized thyroid health and managing the appetite, its addition in the fat loss diet plan to lose weight gives positive result.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS): Conditions such as PCOD wherein the hormones are deranged and slow easy weight loss needs a mix of natural herbs to improve PCOS related issues such as low BMR, hair and skin corrections, along with hormonal balance – ultimately leading to easy weight loss when followed with a balanced diet. LOSE FAT™ by BestSource Nutrition is a great balanced mix of garcinia cambogia, Green tea and Green coffee extract, and cinnamon extract, which help a person to lose weight even in PCOS condition. Green coffee bean extract comes from the green or raw coffee bean. Green coffee beans extract contains polyphenol, a chlorogenic acid with antioxidant properties that also manages glucose, fat, and brain energy metabolism. This definitely helps in losing weight and getting rid of free radicals that ultimately control the hormonal level, thus aiding you to lose weight, with fat loss and overall health and fitness.
- Diabetes: This condition consists of Insulin resistance (due to increase in body fat levels), which may lead to weight gain and affect fitness level. Green coffee bean extract is reported to influence postprandial glucose concentration and blood lipid concentration. This is stated in the Gastroenterology Research and Practice 2011; 2011:382852 while discussing the benefits of Green coffee bean extract for weight loss.
- Insomnia: Lack of sleep generally leads to late night snacking, which directly leads to weight gain. The body does not get a chance to detoxify, which may lead to imbalance in hormones. In addition, the hunger and appetite center in the brain is affected when we are sleep deprived. It is best to include Chamomile tea by BestSource Nutrition into your bedtime routine to calm the nerves and ensure sound sleep. Including Garcinia cambogia, Green coffee bean extract, Green tea extract, and Grapeseed extract present in LOSE FAT™ by BestSource Nutrition is again the best solution, along with Chamomile tea. Garcinia is known to reduce appetite, while green tea and green coffee extract improve metabolism as well as provide antioxidants to fight the free radicals to combat stress, which is the key cause of insomnia. Thus, this health booster can help you counter the issue while it helps you to increase fat loss and overall fitness level.
- Stress-induced depression: A stressed and demanding life is very common these days, which directly affects the health and fitness level. Your emotional health definitely affects your physical health. The body tries to fight stress by releasing a hormone called cortisol. However, cortisol increases the appetite and causes the body to store more fat. This is also why you need comfort foods and crave sugar when stressed! Deep breathing, meditation, positive thinking has a lot of potential if you want to manage stress to automatically drop the stress-induced pounds.
The unique combination of active natural ingredients in LOSE FAT™ by BestSource Nutrition accelerates the process of fat loss, resulting in desired weight loss positively. I recommend it as a perfect choice for overall health and fitness, to lose weight and optimum fat loss, even in cases of underlying health issues that may appear to make fitness and fat loss seem difficult.