EGG BHURJI ROLLS
|INGREDIENTS||AMOUNT||ENERGY (K||PROTEIN (GRAMS)||CARBOHYDRATES (GRAMS)||FAT (GRAMS)|
METHOD OF PREPERATION
- Prepare dough of wheat flour.
- Peel off and chop onions.
- In a pan add vegetable oil and chopped onions.
- Cook until golden brown and add spices accordingly.
- Add egg white and yolk to pan.
- Stir continuously.
- Grate paneer and add to pan.
- Turn off the flame and add mayonnaise to it and stir.
- Roll out chapattis out of dough and bake.
- Fill egg mixture in chapati and roll.
Spread half of grated paneer to top and serve.