METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Set the oven at 175 degree C
- Melt sugar in a pan with help of little water.
- To a bowl add refined wheat flour, sugar syrup and prepare a tight dough and keep aside.
- Peel off apple and pomegranate.
- Dice or chop apple and mix with pomegranate.
- Roll out dough.
- Take a serving bowl, put rolled out dough on bowl and stick to the inner surface of bowl.
- Now pour diced apple, pomegranate and honey onto layer of dough.
- Now cover the bowl and ingredients with another rolled out layer of dough.
- Place bowl in oven for 20-25 minutes, serve hot after cooked.
|AMOUNT||ENERGY (Kcal)||PROTEIN (GRAMS)||CARBOHYDRATES (GRAMS)||FAT (GRAMS)|
|REFINED WHEAT FLOUR||80g||280||8.4||60||0.8|