Live your passion, love to work.
Fit career, fit you!
CONSULTANT__ FITNESS WRITER __ FITNESS
TRAINER FOR SPORTSMEN __ CORPORATE HEALTH
MANAGEMENT __ WEIGHT LOSS DREAMT OF IT? BE
The academy that is the answer to all who are filled with
passion for fitness and want to build their life with it. BFY
Academy of India starting from 2000 has been recreating
careers in health, fitness and sports.
The Academy craves for individuals with a fire for fitness, for a
healthier life. Those who had it, made it big after passing from
273 gyms of 116 cities of India has trainers certified from BFY.
Why the hassle?
– It’s not even a hassle
– You get qualified, you get hired
– Knowledge never hurts!
– Ample of job opportunities!
– Schools, sports and fitness clubs and homes/offices, all
waiting for you to dive in.
The completion of course will enable you to-
• Demonstrate exercises and routines to clients
• Assist clients in exercises to minimize injury and promote
• Modify exercises according to clients’ fitness levels
• Monitor client progress
• Provide information or resources on general fitness and
• Provide emergency first aid if necessary.
You can work at-
• Fitness and recreation center
• Civic and social organization
• Self employment.
• Celeb trainer.
PASSING MARKS: 65% OUT OF 100
DURATION : 3 Months (2 times a week)
ELIGIBILITY : Candidate must be 18 years old and show proof of CPR
(Covered during the course)
EXAM FORMAT : Multiple choice questions through pen paper exam
CERTIFICATE VALIDITY Lifetime
Exercise Physiology, Applied Anatomy, Kinesiology, Nutrition, Body
Composition, Client Assessment, Injury Prevention, Special
Population, Motivational Techniques, Legal Issues, Professional
Responsibilities, Emergency Training
Assessment, Aerobic Program Design & Implementation Anaerobic Program
Design & Implementation, Program Evaluation,
Flexibility, Communication concepts, Trainer/Client Relationship,
EDUCATIONAL MANUALS: (ALL INCLUDED IN PROGRAMS)
1. FITNESS ESSENTIALS STUDY GUIDE
Anatomy, Physiology, Nutrition, Kinesiology, Terminology, Legal and
Professional Issues, special Populations, Health Screening and more ….easy to
read and understand.
2. PERSONAL TRAINERS STUDY GUIDE
260 pages in usable format covering Client Assessment, Cardiopulmonary
Anatomy, Physiology. The Aerobic Component, Behavior Modification
Techniques. The Anaerobic Component, Flexibility Training, Body
Composition, Ergogenic Aids
3. PROGRAM FITNESS WORK BOOK
Over 300 questions and answers. Test your understanding of the Study
Guides materials as you progress towards taking the exams.
CORRESPONDENCE COURSE ALSO AVAILABLE