LUCKY ARE THE ONES WHO CAN PURSUE THEIR PASSION AS A PROFESSION
LOOKING FOR A CAREER THAT BRINGS OUT YOUR PASSION?
Nursing Staff & Physiotherapists, Health Fitness Professionals, Fitness Trainers, Sports Coaches, Housewives, Students.
Successful candidates can have a better understanding and knowledge of Nutrition & Diet which will enable them to boost their existing career in fitness & health. There’s always a need for guidance when it comes to personalized nutrition and diet plan. People would want to avoid getting caught in myths and reality, a certified nutritionist and dietician are the best to approach to.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE OFFER?
Course will include Lectures, Practical & Case Studies, Assignments, Regular Evaluation
KNOW WHAT ARE THE CONTENTS OF THE COURSE – SYLLABUS
- Introduction to Human Body
- Role of Nutrients in Human Body
- Energy—Requirement, Expenditure, Body Composition, Energy Balance etc.
- Proteins, Fats
- Vitamins- Water Soluble and Fat Soluble
- Methods of cooking
- Exchange List
- Menu planning
- Counselling Tips
- Nutrition in Lifecycle – Pregnancy, lactation, Infancy, Childhood, Adolescence, Adulthood, Old Age
- Weight Management
- Nutrition in Cardio Vascular Diseases
- Nutrition in Hypertension
- Nutrition in Gastrointestinal, Liver, Pancreas and Gall Bladder Diseases
- Nutrition in Diabetes Mellitus, Bone, Anaemia, Febrile.
- Nutrition in Renal Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Nutrition for Fitness and Sports
Regular and Correspondence
- Regular Batch students need to attend a session conducted 1 day per week for 10 weeks. They have to appear for an examination within 12 months after the completion of the course.
- Correspondence students have virtual sessions and have to appear for examination within 12 months after the completion of the course.
EXAMINATION PATTERN AND PASSING MARKS
- A total of 100 marks examination will be conducted at the end of the course. The distribution will be 70 marks Objective and 30 marks Subjective (Case studies i.e. Diet Planning)
- Passing marks are 50% i.e. 35/70 in Objective and 15/30 in Subjective.
Course Completion Certificate will be given to all regular students meeting the minimum requirements.
Students clearing the exam will be awarded a lifelong valid certificate as:
(CERTIFIED SPECIALIST IN ADVANCE DIET AND NUTRITION)
Have a look at how your reward for the completion of the course looks like
Sr. Consulting Dietician (R.D.) Professional Lecturers in the field of Clinical Nutrition.