Blog by: Suryakant Tripathi
- You can earn anything between Rs. 8000 – Rs. 50000 depending on what you are doing.
- The job is flexible. You can work in the gym or freelance outside the gym.
- The pros of working at a gym are you have immediate access to hundreds of potential clients, access to the top of the range equipment and, gym dependant, you will have the support of advertising.
- If you are working outside the gym, you are not restricted to one location, it can be extremely convenient for your client to train in the comfort of their own home and the hours you work are entirely yours to decide.
- And mainly you get Job satisfaction
- You can have a positive impact on people’s lives. You can help them increase strength, improve appearance or become a healthier person, whatever it may be you are there to help.
Know more about us at http://www.bfysportsnfitness.com
BFY provides training for Personal Trainers and courses in Sports nutrition and Diet in cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Dehradun, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gurgaon.
BFY also provides Placements Services in India.