|INGREDIENTS||AMOUNT||ENERGY (Kcal)||PROTEIN (GRAMS)||CARBOHYDRATE (GRAMS)||FAT (GRAMS)|
|REFINED WHEAT FLOUR /MAIDA||30g||105||3.15||22.5||0.3|
|ALMOND ESSENCE||1/8 t|
|BAKING POWDER||1/6 t|
METHOD OF PREPERATION
- Set the oven at 175 degree C.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder together.
- Cream the butter and sugar very well till light and fluffy in a bowl with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Beat in the egg. Gently add flour, essence and milk to make a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough on a floured board and cut into different shapes.
- Sprinkle chopped almonds on biscuits.
- Place the biscuits on a lightly greased and floured baking sheet and bake for about 10-15 minutes till golden brown in colour.
- Serve or store.