BFY- PERSONAL TRAINER CERTIFICATION (CPT)
Privileged are the ones who pursue their passion as a profession.
Looking for life changing career?
Fitness freaks here is your chance!
Aerobics Instructor – Gym Instructor – Personal Trainer – Fitness Consultant – Fitness Writer – Fitness Trainer for Sportsmen – Corporate Health Management – Weight Loss Specialist, etc.
WHY IS GETTING CERTIFICATION COURSE IMPORTANT?
- Employers are looking for the most qualified individuals in any field. It is a basic criterion for getting a job or making a career.
- Certification adds to your profile. It makes your position amongst the others who are in search of a similar job even better and firm. You have an edge.
- You are called a professional, qualified and a certified Group Fitness Instructor who instructs active clients in a small group, trains students in schools, works at sports & fitness clubs, halls, studios, parks, beaches and even clients’ homes and offices.
KNOW YOUR SYLLABUS
Exercise Physiology, Applied Anatomy, Kinesiology, Nutrition, Body Composition, Client Assessment, Injury Prevention, Special Population, Motivational Techniques, Legal Issues, Professional Responsibilities, Emergency Training Assessment, Aerobic Program Design & Implementation Anaerobic Program Design & Implementation, Program Evaluation, Flexibility, Communication concepts, Trainer/Client Relationship,
EDUCATIONAL MANUALS: (All included in Program)
- Fitness Essentials Study Guide
Anatomy, Physiology, Nutrition, Kinesiology, Terminology, Legal and Professional Issues, special Populations, Health Screening for easy to reading and understanding.
- PERSONAL Trainers Study Guide
260 pages in usable format covering Client Assessment, Cardiopulmonary Anatomy, Physiology. The Aerobic Component, Behavior Modification Techniques. The Anaerobic Component, Flexibility Training, Body Composition, Ergogenic Aids
- PROGRAM FITNESS WORK BOOK
Over 300 questions and answers. Test your understanding of the Study Guides materials as you progress towards taking the exams.
- Strength training anatomy book (only for correspondence course)
- All exams have to be attempted within a period of 1 year from registering with BFY.
- CPR Training (Workshop & Certificate Included)
- Lifetime valid certificate on clearing the exam
- Correspondence course also available
BFY CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER (CPT)
|PASSING MARKS||65% OUT OF 100|
|Duration||3 Months (2 times a week)|
|ELIGIBILITY||Candidate must be 18 years old and show proof of CPR (Covered during the course)|
|EXAM FORMAT||Multiple choice questions through pen paper exam|
PERKS OF HAVING A BFY CERTIFICATION
- No need to go to USA – Get certified in India itself – save Money
- You can get a job in India or abroad.
- Represent in India through BFY
- Internationally recognized syllabus
- Prepare you for any International Exam
- Free updated, Well Researched Manual upon Registration
- Guidance & Support at all times
- Promotion & Placement guidance
- Regular update through workshops, meeting and seminars by National & International presenters
- Help – Line through BFY – INDIA